Bringing the House Call Back?
DispatchHealth a mobile urgent care provider is bringing back the house call. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma members residing in the OKC Metro can now receive urgent care right from their home or place of work with on-demand urgent care. DispatchHealth services are available 8 a.m. to 8 pm 365 days a year.
How it Benefits Members
All providers with DispatchHealth are board certified physicians, nurses and physician assistants with significant knowledge in evaluating injuries and illnesses. The services are provided in the comfort of the patients home, office or wherever they are. No more long waits in the ER or Urgent Care Facility. They come promptly when they are needed.
How it works
1. Members can request care from DispatchHealth's app, website or by calling 405-213-0190
2. Provide a brief explanation of your symptoms and you will be contacted by a provider shortly.
3. Physicians who are Board-Certified will evaluate your symptoms over the phone and send the appropriate care your way.
4. Wait for DispatchHealth to arrive, mobile medical teams arrive on average within an hour.
5. They will call in your prescriptions, inform your family physician and take care of the billing with your insurance company so you can focus on getting better.
What are the costs?
The average cost for a visit is $150 - $300 depending on each individual's health situation. The patient is responsible for 100% if they have not met their deductible yet, after which they will pay their percentage according to their insurance policy. Once they have reached their annual maximum out of pocket they will pay nothing.
To request a visit from DispatchHealth, BCBSOK members can download the app on their phone, visit their website at www.dispatchhealth.com or call 405-213-0190.