How it works
1. Members can request care from DispatchHealth's app, website or by calling 405-213-0190
2. Provide a brief explanation of your symptoms and you will be contacted by a provider shortly.
3. Physicians who are Board-Certified will evaluate your symptoms over the phone and send the appropriate care your way.
4. Wait for DispatchHealth to arrive, mobile medical teams arrive on average within an hour.
5. They will call in your prescriptions, inform your family physician and take care of the billing with your insurance company so you can focus on getting better.
What are the costs?
The average cost for a visit is $150 - $300 depending on each individual's health situation. The patient is responsible for 100% if they have not met their deductible yet, after which they will pay their percentage according to their insurance policy. Once they have reached their annual maximum out of pocket they will pay nothing.
To request a visit from DispatchHealth, BCBSOK members can download the app on their phone, visit their website at www.dispatchhealth.com or call 405-213-0190.
Having a good Insurance Agent to rely on doesn't cost you anything and In Return;
affordable catastrophic cheap city cost dental health individual instant insurance judith-zanipatin medical oklahoma online plan private quote rates
created at TagCrowd.com
The Elite badge; The highest designation by HealthCare.gov to top agents who serve their community. “Agents are there for people in the community,” said Kevin Counihan, Marketplace CEO. “They help people get the coverage they need for their families, where they need it.”